Friday, February 3, 2012

I'm Back!!!


Hello fabulous friends! I'm happy to announce that I am back to the world of reality and can I just say... 2 weeks feels like forever! I seriously feel like I've been gone a month. However, it is nice to have a tan in February =) Above is one of my favorite photos snapped from my phone during our time in Kauai. I'll be showing you much more photos, so don't you worry.

Just wanted to give you all a reminder about the Blog Party we had going on while I was away. Be sure you get a chance to read all the guests posts and the blogger with the most comments will get free ad space here on the blog - so leave them some love!


Tips for Packing for your Honeymoon by Dean Street Society
Tasteful Favorites by Meghan Christine Photography
Destination Anywhere by Jillian Nicole (NOTE: we recently updated her weblink, so go check that out for the new links!)
Getting The Most from Facebook by Donna Queza Marketing Optimist
DIY Minimalist Makeup by Molly Reynolds Makeup Artist
Achieving Your Goals by Cassie of A Time for Everything
5 Ways to Tap Into Your Creative Style by Purple Meadows Events
Anthro Inspired DIY - by One Handspun Day

1 comments:

Purple Meadows Events and Designs said...

Emily! I enjoyed being your guest blogger. Thanks a bunch. ~Debra

Post a Comment