Thursday, January 19, 2012

Our Tasteful Favs

Hi! I'm Meghan, owner of Meghan Christine Photography.  You may have see the interview that Emilee and I had the pleasure of being apart of, but if not, let me just say that my love of Emilee and her creative talent goes deep! So when there was an opportunity to shoot product shots for her company, Tasteful Tatters, I jumped at the chance and thought I would take my Honeymoon Blog Party guest post and show you some of my favorite images of her products.








 Looking forward to all the new things Emilee is working on for the future... whether you are looking for darling everyday accessories, handmade home decor, or couture bridal pieces, Tasteful Tatters has it all!

15 comments:

Jillian Nicole said...

Gorgeous shots of Emilee's work, Meghan! I was just perusing your blog, and had to tell you that I LOVE that styled shoot you worked on with Emilee! That ceremony arch is just gorgeous and the whole shoot was so detailed and pretty!:)

Meghan Christine Photography said...

Thanks SO much Jillian! I truely take to heart your sweet words! xoxo

Kelli said...

I love the look of your vintage accessories and the pillows I want a few for my own couch!!! The photography and artistic display is Beautiful making me want the items even more!

Anonymous said...

Great job Meghan! The lighting is great in these images. I can really see the beautiful deatils in Emilee's work. Awesome!

Amanda said...

Way to go Meghan! These are excellent photos of Gillian's creative and wonderful work!

Desiree Russo said...

Those are great pictures especially those pillows.... I want those bad!!!

Anonymous said...

Beautiful pictures and beautiful products!!

Anonymous said...

These are so fun! You compliment each other in what you do. What a team!

Anonymous said...

These are so cute! Me want...

Trish said...

Once again Meghan you amaze me with your mad photography skills!! You make the already beautiful look absoutely stunning!

Anonymous said...

nice shots, meg! you are helping sell these super cute tems very well! your photos give the items a certain feel and i can already picture them with certain outfits or a perfect spot for decoration. nice work, emilee!

Sarah... said...

wow!! so creative!!

Kathy of The Vintage Table Co. said...

Beautiful photos of beautiful pieces! Great work, Meghan & Emilee :)

Anonymous said...

Beautiful photos. Love the hair pieces and pillows too!

LeeAnn Joy said...

WOW!! Such creativity! Love everything. Emilee~ you are beautiful! Meg~ Incredible shots of the details! Great work!!! : )

Post a Comment