Friday, June 10, 2011

Freebie Friday: Pretty In Pink!

Yay! It's Friday! And boy am I happy about that - I am running on empty it seems and I have a big weekend planned (included my last bridal shower - woot! woot!) I hope you guys enjoyed all the DIY's this week: Here & Here!

This freebie is made by one of my favorite bloggers, Kelly Hicks. I'm not entirely sure how I stumbled across her design & photography blog - but I sure am glad that I did =) She is such an inspiration, and really brings her personality to her blog. Not only did she design an awesome desktop background (which I'm rocking right now) but she ALSO designed the cutest  "just because" cards (She also started this series called The Awkward & The Awesome and I'm kinda in love w/ it). I love writing cards, receiving cards, buying cards, making cards, etc. So when I saw these beauties I just had to share - who knows, some of you might be receiving one of these in the mail next week =)

Be sure to check out Kelly's Blog and get your 2 downloads HERE & HERE! And leave her some love & say "Thank you Kelly!"

3 comments:

Kelly Hicks said...

Thanks so much for the nice words Emilee! I'm glad you liked the freebies! I hope others will enjoy them as much. Yay for freebie friday

Anonymous said...

it's "beauty"ful - as is your blog! i love how the layout is different than most blogs...

Emilee Sutherland said...

Thank you so much Patience!! Come again soon =)

Post a Comment