Thursday, June 9, 2011

My Summer Goals

This post was inspired by the beautiful and newly married Elsie of A Beautiful Mess. You might remember her DIY I posted just yesterday =) Anyways, she posted her summer goals and it totally inspired me to make my own list of goals... I never turn down an opportunity to make a list! Haha - Obviously I wont have a problem completing #1 (in 15 days to be exact! but who's counting...) but hopefully I can keep you all posted on the rest of my list - keep me accountable! What are your summer goals? Did you make a list too? Leave a comment with a link - I'd love to read them!

6 comments:

Margaret said...

I love this list!

{Sweet and Salty} said...

Ahh 15 days! How wonderful :)

Liesl said...

Love this list and think it is just perfect! Excited for your getting married part! :)

Liesl :)

Emilee Sutherland said...

Thank you ladies!!

camille lynn. said...

http://camillelynn.blogspot.com/2011/06/summer-2011-goals.html

:) :)
you're very inspiring emilee
and SUCH a beautiful woman.
so glad that i know you.

Emilee Sutherland said...

Camille - I am SO glad I know you =)

Post a Comment