Wednesday, November 10, 2010

Hearted: All Things Wedding

So it has begun... wedding planning! (Did you see the proposal yet??) Haha, not really - I haven't done much. But the "looking" phase has begun.  Since I have done a lot of wedding coordination and design, people are always asking me "So do you  have your whole wedding planned out already?!" And they are all shocked when I tell them I totally don't.

The truth is, Andy and I have been dating for about 4 years... and wedding talk has definitely come up. But I had a strict (at times not so strict) policy of no wedding planning til there was a ring on my finger! So here I am, with a ring on my finger (for a month today!) and I don't have a clue what I want haha. All part of the process, right??

So here are some things that I have stumbled upon for inspiration that I heart. Not that I am using these for sure - just hearting them at the moment. Maybe you're planning a wedding and you heart them too!

Now, I'm not the biggest cake person but seriously -  how amazing are these?? They are made by Maggie Austin Cake - and you just have to check out her site to see the rest of all her beautiful creations!



The next thing I am { L O V I N G } is Enjoy Cupcakes :: oh my word - I'm salivating just uploading these photos by the oh-so-fabulous Jose Villa. Can I puleeez have these at my wedding?!




1 comments:

{Sweet and Salty} said...

Emilee I can totally relate to the planning for others, but waiting for the ring bf planning your own! Ha I have a similar philosophy! Congrats on finally getting to have the fun yourself ;)
K, Enjoy Cupcake...LOVE! I saw their adorable classic "rv" in the quaint town of Los Olivos and just fell in love. Their shop was closed, but peaking in the windows was enough to win my heart.

Great post!

Jessi

Post a Comment