Tuesday, November 9, 2010

Tasteful Tatters: New Website Launch!

It's finally here! And I am beyond excited!!!

 
Sorry the photos are so small =(  But head on over and check it out!!

A special thanks to...

:: Promise Tangeman for the amazing Showit Site Template - check out here Site House for more awesome sites!
:: Shannon Labare for creating my logo, doing all my branding, and for being the best partner in crime anyone could ask for!
:: Margaret Jacobsen for taking all my fabulous photos!!

3 comments:

Alexandra Evjen said...

Yay!!!!! Your website look fabulous. I have been a long time reader of your blog, and I didn't even realize it was you I sent the sitehouse files to. haha. Congrats!!!

Emilee Sutherland said...

Thank you!!! I love reading YOUR blog!! haha... so much blog love going on here <3

Lindsay said...

I LOVE IT!!!!!! Promise's showit sites & templates are absolutely amazing. I drool everytime I look at them haha. Congrats Em! It's totally perfect!

Post a Comment