Monday, October 22, 2012

Snaps from the Weekend

Did everyone have a good weekend?? We sure did! We are just embracing this amazing, long anticipated Fall weather! I made pumpkin waffles Saturday morning and we took lil' Olive to the Pumpkin Patch for the first time yesterday =) My mom had a good laugh when I told her we were taking our little pup with her bestie Clementine to pick out some pumpkins. She said I am acting like I have a kid... but in my opinion, this is better, for right now anyway.

We had so much fun walking around looking at Olive size pumpkins and taking pictures on the hay bails. Olive was pretty distracted by everything going on, but she managed to pick one out!

I even carved a little pump for Olive! Every time she goes outside she stopped to smell and lick the top of it, it's so funny. Have you guys carved your pumpkins yet?! What did you carve? I've seen some pretty crazy ones so far!

0 comments:

Post a Comment