Thursday, October 18, 2012

Creative Connection October

I can't believe it's already the middle of October! Mostly because it's still in the 90's here =( But that also means there is another Creative Connection event!! In case you've never heard, CCLA is a creative networking group that I host for the Los Angeles chapter. And this month, I'm extra excited because we're featuring so many amazing creatives, including event designer, Marisa Albanese of Marisa Nicole Events who came up with the amazing theme for this months event. We will have a little bit of a wine challenge this month featuring wines & cheese from countries all over the world! How fun is that?! So if you are a female creative in the Los Angeles area, you should definitely check it out and snag up a ticket here! Oh, and did I mention that this event will be at my new studio!? Yes, it'll be the bomb dot com.


0 comments:

Post a Comment