Wednesday, October 24, 2012

Fall Is In The Air

So, this might be one of my craziest weeks yet! Things might be a little quiet around here, but that's only because there are some big things happening for me and my biz! Despite the craziness I am taking advantage and soaking in all the beautiful Fall weather we are having!! I just love love Fall. Last night, I made pumpkin waffles for dinner haha, I just can't get enough of pumpkin and fall inspired anything right now. What are some fun Fall traditions you and your fam celebrate?? I'd love to hear them!
These are some pumpkins we painted this year, and I love how they turned out. I'm thinking this might need to be a new tradition for us - so quick and easy!! Although... I do love me some pumpkin seeds =)

2 comments:

Emilie Hendryx said...

Love the pumpkins & LOVE the weather!! I just went to Lombardi's the other day and blogged about it because fall is just too great ;)

Emilee Sutherland said...

awww Lombardi's is so fun! Going to check out your post now =)

Post a Comment