Monday, September 24, 2012

Tasteful Wedding: Megan & Dex

I just love sharing photos of real brides that I have worked with! I recently received photos from the fabulous A+C Photography of the adorable couple, Megan & Dex's wedding from earlier this summer! I had the opportunity to work with Megan when I used to work in non-profit full-time. She is seriously the sweetest girl you will ever meet. Like, seriously. And her wedding reflected that to a tee. With soft pinks and creams with touches of lace in a beautiful setting of an old cottage in a giant garden. Ah, I just love it. I had the opportunity able to provide the vintage rentals as well as her garter and hair piece. So take a peak and swoon over the pretty =)

2 comments:

Jocelyn Girouard said...

Is this a private residence or a venue? what a dream! love the details :)

Emilee Sutherland said...

Jocelyn - it's a venue! McCormick Ranch in Camarillo =)

Post a Comment