Monday, October 1, 2012

DIY Polka Dottie Hanger

I recently took a trip to Ikea to get some supplies for my new studio (eek! more on that later) and in the "as is" section that I was introduced to by, my dear Becca Rillo, we stumbled across these adorable white wood hangers for a ridiculously good deal. So of course, I bought them, thinking "I can make something cool with these... I'm sure." And after almost a month of sitting in my trunk, I finally pulled them out - mainly because I needed some hangers for my closet!

 Supplies:
Wood hanger
acrylic paint
paint brush/sponge

 So, pretty self explanatory, right? Pour your paint, sponge up your brush, and paint away! I used a soft matte seafoam green from the Americana collection called Sea Glass and a metallic gold =) I think they turned out perfectly! Wouldn't they be cute for a wedding dress shot?

0 comments:

Post a Comment