Tuesday, September 18, 2012

Introducing... Mini Packing Kits!


I'm so excited to share this with you guys today! As some of you may know, I've recently started a new branch of my Tasteful Tatters business: custom packaging design for creatives. I have loved every step of this new chapter and I'm excited for all the new projects I have ahead. So with that said, I have accumulated a TON of packaging supplies from my accessories Etsy shop, samples for clients, and just supplies that I have left over from many many projects. We're talking a TON of supplies. I thought it would be fun to create little mini kits of coordinating colors and concepts for the packaging loving gal who isn't running a biz, just wants their snail mail to be pretty =) So I did! Enter in, Tasteful Tatters Packing on Etsy!!

 

These kits come with EVERYTHING you need to add that swoon worthy touch to your mail and/or gifts. Supplies range from glassine bags, stickets, wooden tags, washi tape, ribbon, kraft pillow boxes, and so much more. Each kit contains more than 15 pieces to outfit any package with lots of color and even more details. I'll be adding more each week, and maybe even a giveaway every once in awhile =) So head on over and check it out and let me know what you think!

1 comments:

nedim said...

canlı sex hattı
salt likit
heets
arkadaşlık sitesi
https://cfimi.com/
5HU

Post a Comment