Monday, August 20, 2012

Inspiration Round Up


It's 7am on Monday morning, and typically I'm not up this early... I'm not going to lie. Mondays  are usually spend cleaning, organizing, and recovering from a long weekend of events. But today I have breakfast meetings, proposals to present to packaging clients, invoicing, more meetings, and hopefully I'll squeeze a yoga class in there at some point. It's a long busy day, but I'm up early and wide awake because what I do is inspiring to me. The more I work on projects, the more I get inspired with more ideas and new found energy. It can be related to the project or for something totally different. Usually this blog is a platform for me to share with you. But I'd love for this place to be a platform where we can share with each other. I learn so much and grow so much the more I talk with others and hear what inspires them, and what drives them. We all have a story to tell, and I am continually inspired by people's stories. So today, on this beautiful Monday... I'd love to hear what INSPIRES YOU. It can be anything, and can inspire you in anyway. I just want to learn a little bit about you today. So don't be shy, let's inspire each other!

0 comments:

Post a Comment