Tuesday, March 13, 2012

Hawaii From My Phone

Hello blog friends! I know I said this was coming waay sooner than now... I feel like I've been playing catchup ever since I got back in February! But since so many of you stopped by during my "Honeymoon Blog Party" I do owe you some photos from my not-so-honeymoon trip - I just can't get over how beautiful the water was, the photos don't even do it justice! The ocean was just so massive - and amazing. Anyways, I explain was happened to mine and Mr. H's trip in this post HERE. But basically, I ended up going with my dear friend from college and we had a girls trip instead. It turned out to be a blast and some much needed girl time! Here are a few snaps from our adventures on the boat & on the islands! Have a great Tuesday!

0 comments:

Post a Comment