Tuesday, January 17, 2012

Something's Missing Here


As many of you know, I am getting reading to head out on my 2 week Hawaiian Cruise Honeymoon tomorrow! But that doesn't mean this little blog will be silent for 14 days, no siree! In fact, every weekday while I'm gone, there will be guest posts by my amazing Honeymoon Blog Party bloggers! We will have wedding inspiration, fashion tips, social media marketing ideas, amazing Do It Yourself projects, and so much more. These ladies have poured a lot of time and energy in creating these posts and I know you will love them. But there's more - I've offered up a little contest as well, the guest blogger with the most comments (well, the top 3) will get free ad space on the blog for 4 months! How awesome is that?! So, friends, please check out the posts and leave comments to help these ladies out.

Now, I also must explain a little something about my trip... the only thing missing will be - my husband. Yes, I know this is my honeymoon we're talking about, but Mr. H recently got an amazing opportunity through a local fire department that we just couldn't turn down, and that starts before we were scheduled to come back. I'll save you the roller coaster of emotion details of all of this, but I'm making the most of a gift vacation by taking a dear dear friend of mine (and one of my bridesmaids!) instead, and I'm super excited for a little girls getaway vacation =) So in case you are looking at my photos and wondering why I earth I'm on my honeymoon with some other girl - that should clear things up a bit haha.

So, now that we've got all the details cleared away - be sure to check out tomorrow's post on how to pack for your honeymoon by amazing stylist Hilary Rushford of Dean Street Society!

4 comments:

Joe+Kathrina said...

1. I'm happy for the Mr. and you 2. Happy you have a great friend to go with you! 3. There will be a package waiting upon your arrival ;) ALOHA. Have supper fun friend! xo

Meghan Christine Photography said...

So amazed at the way you are handling everything... God is honored by you! xoxo

Hilary Rushford said...

Well put Meghan. Way to make lemons out of lemonade Miss Emilee! Wishing you rejuvenation, quiet time, lots of laughter & a sensible tan. :)

Julian Booth said...

hello there,

There is noticeably a bundle to know about this. I assume you made certain nice points in features also.
personalized photo gifts

thanks for sharing
photo mugs

Post a Comment