Monday, February 20, 2012

What I Wore: VDay Date

 
I'm so excited to introduce a new column here on the blog - a bit of fashion for you all! I figure I'm posting about Tasteful accessories and a lot of my DIY posts are related to fashion - why not some of my very own fashion favorites?? So I decided to kick off the series with my Pre-Valentines Day Date. Mr. H and I both had to work on Valentines, and now that we have some sanity back with the Fire Academy being over, we thought we would do a casual day date and celebrate Valentines on the Sunday before. We made red velvet pancakes, went to see The Vow, played in the park, took silly pictures - it was an awesome day. Since it wasn't actually valentines, I didn't want to dress all up in red or anything so instead I paired a flowy blouse over an adorable polka dot dress - add some tights and boots and there you go! What did you wear on Valentines Day??

dress: Reverie Market; Blouse: Foreign Exchange

5 comments:

Margaret Jacobsen said...

"Hi I'm Emilee, and I'm the very cutest!"

love this outfit!

Liesl said...

Such an adorable look on you, green is such the perfect color for you! Fun skirt and such a beautiful and welcoming smile! :)

kellyhicks said...

Cute combo!

Unknown said...

I love it! I wore a Lacey blue dress I suppose. Over a black slip that's attached. Black tights and navy blue Oxford clogs. Probably my favorite outfit ever! Love your style Emily! Especially that freaking adorable polka dot dress!

ilene @ muchloveilly said...

love the polka dot skirt! too cute!

Post a Comment