Tuesday, February 21, 2012

Happy Birthday to Me!

Wow! I cannot believe I am 25 today. This has been a crazy year - and I cannot wait to see what this year holds for us. 25 is a quarter of a century!! Just nuts. Anyways, for my birthday Mr. H got me the sweetest lil' thing ever. Her name is Olive and she is a doxie mix. And I love her! She is seriously the cutest little puppy and she has consumed our lives. We spend every morning encouraging a 2 pound puppy to go potty and we cheer for her like we've won the lottery. Haha, oh how things change! Here is a little snapshot  & a video of our little girl, and I'm off to spend the day finishing projects and celebrating the day!

 

5 comments:

Amanda said...

Cute pup! What a great birthday present!

Happy birthday to you! :)

Jillian Nicole said...

She is absolutely darling, Em! and happy, happy birthday to you!:)

Ellen said...

The ball is as big as her face! Very cute

Holly Steen said...

What a little angel!
Happy Birthday!

Unknown said...

OMG! She is TOO cute!

Post a Comment