Happy Friday friends! I have an awesome opportunity to share with you today. One of our awesome Creative Connection members (who also happens to be a featured creative at our next Main Event) put together this amazing conference. Meet Nailah Blades. Nailah is a certified life coach & founder of Polka Dot Coaching. She will rock your socks off. The conference she is putting together is called The Fierce Leadership Summit. What is it exactly? Check out what she says:
The Fierce Leadership Summit is a unique, in-person event for young women who are ready to completely dominate their lives. Women from across the Los Angeles area will come together to harness the power of their unique talents & strengths and become more powerful, authentic leaders.
The Fierce Leadership Summit will bring together women who are rocking it out in their own right. Our speakers are a dynamic group of women whose expertise ranges from entrepreneurship to relationships to personal finance. At the event, we will be addressing what it takes to step fully into your power and become the fierce woman you were born to be.
This Summit is for you if...
- You are an ambitious young – or young at heart – woman with big dreams that you’re ready to turn into a reality
- You are excited about using your unique talents and gifts to make a powerful impact on the world
- You understand that a connected mind, body and spirit are absolutely essential to living a remarkable, authentic life
- You believe that the traditional models of leadership leave a lot to be desired and are ready to create your own definition of success and leadership.
- You are ready to tap more fully into your own innate power and align your whole life around your core values
- You have decided that 2012 is going to be YOUR year
- You are looking to build a strong community with other fierce women
That was all I needed - I will be there, will you?! Be sure to check out the rest of the website and you can purchase your tickets here! So let me know if I will see you! Have a beautiful weekend friends =)