Tuesday, February 28, 2012

Lights, Camera, Action!

What some might not realize, is along with my rentals, I do a lot of styling as well! I love when I get to style shoots, I seriously feel like I'm in my element. My dear friend Kathy of The Vintage Table, Co. joke with each other because we both do vintage rentals & we both style and we get these awesome photos of our pieces, but no photos of us actually doing our styling - us in action. We always talk about how we should have something like that... and last weekend we took the liberty of photographing each other with our phones! So professional, I know. But I we had so much fun doing it, we might need to make it a tradition =) So here are some fun shots of me "in action" styling my pieces from a recent Bridal Shower shoot - enjoy!

1 comments:

Lidy said...

You are so adorable! I am a bit envious, I do admit ;) I love your job!

XOXO

Post a Comment