Monday, February 27, 2012

Hearted: The Diana Lens

So you all probably know that I got an adorable lil' doxie mix for my bday, named Olive. She's quite a cutie and my newest love. However, Mr. H outdid himself this year - he also got me a Diana Lens w/ an adapter for my Canon digital SLR from PhotoJoJo (the coolest photo store!) Anyways, I'm in love and I have been playing around with it nonstop. It even fits on my holga!! I seriously cannot wait to test that one out. I'm even thinking I should shoot the Spring Summer 2012 Tasteful line with it - what do you think??

Here are some snaps I took of my relaxing birthday weekend in our apartment. We basically just slept in, played with Olive and stayed in our Pjs the whole time. It was awesome.

4 comments:

Holly Steen said...

Lovely...

ilene @ muchloveilly said...

was thinking about getting this same lens. love these photos!

Milisa Lin Smith said...

I love the Diana lens! So dreamy!

Kristen said...

your pup is adorable!

Post a Comment