Tuesday, January 10, 2012

New Year, New Plans


It's finally starting to feel back to normal again over here. With the holidays over (as fabulous as they were) and the house starting to be put back together, and all the gingerbread cookies and turkey leftovers are all gone! Now, I'm ready to get back to work and rock and roll, starting with a healthy new outlook on food. I never post about food on here, but I thought I would just share a little personality to the blog today. I have never been a huge fan of veggies. I don't mind the taste, and if they are put in front of me, I'll eat them. But I have never really consciously worked at getting them into my meal planning. Until now. I just really wanted to incorporate them more into our lives and Mr. H felt the exact same way.

So last "a ha" moment was last week, and I'm here to report things are going great! In fact, I even snapped a photo or 2 of my amazing breakfast I had this morning =) I'm sure someone else out there has come up with this before, but I felt pretty proud of myself for thinking, no, I wont eat banana bread, I'll make something w/ veggies!


The details:
toast
2 eggs
tomato
avacado
cilantro

1 comments:

Brienne Michelle said...

That looks amazing. :) Also, I ADORE your plates. :)

Post a Comment