Tuesday, November 15, 2011

Introducing New Baby Tatters!

It's that time again before the holidays... where we introduce some new items! This time, we've launched a whole collection of new pieces not only for children, but babies too! I've had so many requests for "mini" versions of my pieces for children, so I just make them and ship them out. I've never had a chance to find a baby to "model" the pieces haha. So I made a bunch of newbies and found the most gorgeous newborn baby to showcase the pieces, or should i say... she was the showcase! So here is a little peak of some new headbands for babies so amazingly modeled by my friend Melissa Dell's new little gem, Aubrey! Be sure to check out our shop for even more baby pieces you can snag for the holidays!
HUGE shoutout to Meghan Christine Photography for capturing these and all the baby photos up in the shop!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

so precious! <3

jessica // union shore said...

how adorable!!
congrats on your new collection! love the color combo too! :)

Abby said...

Beautiful! I love these new items!

Naperville Boilers said...

Very creatiive post

Post a Comment