Monday, November 21, 2011

HWTM: Holiday Party Planning

I love the holidays! I love mint m&m's, dressing up in boots and coats, big dinner parties. Decorating your home with garland and stockings while listening to N*Sync Christmas (c'mon, you know you do!) Anyways, I wish I could plan like 10 different holidays if I could. That's how much I love it. So for our next Creative Connection Event, we're planning a huge holiday bash! I'm so excited. Tickets are officially available HERE and if you're a female creative in the Los Angeles area you should definitely come join us! Here is a sneak at my inspirations for our little shin dig - we're going all out for this one so you definitely don't want to miss out!

3 comments:

Unknown said...

ooooh my...love all of these photos! Gets me so excited for the holidays!

Happy early Thanksgiving!!

xoxo
Aarean

p.s. I'm doin' a fun giveaway for custom TOMS (come check it out!)
colorissue.blogspot.com

Rachel - De Ma Cuisine said...

Excited about this event and hoping to attend!!

Dannielle said...

I most definitely jam to my NSYNC Christmas album every year... let's just say it's tradition!

Post a Comment