Thursday, October 6, 2011

Meet the Interns!

I'm so very excited to introduce you guys to my fabulous new interns for Fall! These ladies are simply incredibly and have already totally changed my business - in the most fabulous way! I seriously don't know how I got so lucky to snag these two. So enough about me - here is the new TT Team! P.s. keep a lookout for some future posts by these ladies soon!
Meet: Lynlee
Name:  Lynlee Marie
Studying in College: Home Economics--emphasis in Early Child Development // The Master's College
Fav spare time activity: My favorite thing to do in my spare time is: reading & knitting.
Quirky fact: I am addicted to reruns of Gilmore Girls
Favorite vintage find: Hmm. Probably the awesome jewelry that was given to me by an older friend my mom and I cared for(: 
Favorite thing about TT: I love all of the vintage pieces! All of the stylings that I have seen are just so inspirational and creative! Love it!(:

Meet: April
 
Name: April Linh Nguyen 
Major/School: California State University of Northridge (CSUN), Major: Apparel merchandising, minor in marketing
Favorite thing to do in your spare time: going on adventures, going  to the beach, and making things.
Quirky fact: i like to wear dresses, i would wear them every day if i could and if i could be anything i would probably wish to be a mermaid. :]
Favorite vintage find: vintage red with white polka dotted high waisted shorts
Favorite thing about TT: emilee of course! besides that well the beautiful unique hair accessories.

And we like to match =) Soo it works out pretty well!
HUGE thank you to Brienne Michelle Photography for snapping these at our last shoot: THANK  YOU!!!

1 comments:

Melissa Tamplin Harrison said...

Emilee - you rock! It's so fun to keep up with your growing business and so fun to see YOU with interns and sharing your creativity as you mentor others. Keep up the great work! I'll be cheering you on from NYC! :)

Post a Comment