Monday, October 10, 2011

1 Year Ago Today...

Mr. H popped the question.. and I said yes (you can read the full proposal story HERE & HERE). Seriously a day that changed my life forever and when I look back it is amazing to see what God has done in my life in that short year. So many changes, so much love, and a whole new beginning. I can't wait to see what the next year brings! A HUGE thanks to my dear friend Aimee and her hubby Troy of Troy Grover Photographers who saw us through our dating process and offered their time and talent to catch our proposal on camera. I love you both and cannot thank you enough for being there for us on that day 1 year ago! (You can click on each photo to view it larger)

5 comments:

Miriam Corona said...

How awesome to have this moment captured. Congratulations!

Unknown said...

What great pictures! How fun that you got to have the proposal documented :)

Joanna Noel said...

Oh my goodness this is too cute.

Meghan Christine Photography said...

Oh my gosh, I almost started crying... Beautiful!

Linz said...

Scuse me while I go get some tissues. SO SWEET. You're a very lucky girl <3

Post a Comment