Wednesday, July 13, 2011

Tasteful Tatters is Back!

I cannot tell you all how excited I am to announce that my Etsy Shoppe Tasteful Tatters is back in action and ready to take on the world! Ok... maybe that's a little much =) but I am ready to start working w/ my hands again. I've missed it! You'll notice that there are quite a few more "Bridal" pieces available for summer and I can't wait to keep adding more! You might also notice a new look around Tasteful Tatters land. We've updated our look so go check out our website too - you'll notice tons of watercolor fun =)

While I was away I did do some custom wedding pieces for some amazing gals! I made a whole peacock set for a group of bridesmaids and a larger piece for the bride - and get this, I did their florals too!! A HUGE first for me! Below are just a few snaps from their big day:
I also had the opportunity to made custom flower girl pieces for an amazing florist turned event stylist/coordinator that I used to do events with in college! I love her style and she is one kick butt stylist! So I was honored that she asked me to create pieces for her wedding. I only have one little sneak peek for this one but I LOVE it!
 
So head on over to the SHOPPE and check out the new goods! And from today until the end of the month, you can receive FREE SHIPPING on all orders!! Ready, Set, Go! Get Tattered =)

0 comments:

Post a Comment