Tuesday, July 19, 2011

Summer 2011 Book Update

You may remember me chatting about this new book I purchased on Etsy - Summer 2011 and how I was going to document my summer and all the exciting things happening to me i.e. wedding, moving, etc. Well, I have an update for you all =) I have a handful of pages done in the book and it seriously LOVE how it's all coming together. I cannot wait to add more. One of my biggest pet peeves about technology is I have my camera phone w/ me everywhere and I take so many more photos but I never print them out. So I finally printed a ton and I can't wait to add the wedding and honeymoon pages =) Anyways, I got lots of inspiration from Elise's blog (she is the one who sells the books) Hope you all are enjoying your Tuesdays!

4 comments:

Suzy VanDyke said...

Cute idea!!

ilene @ muchloveilly said...

i love this - super inspiring!!! i am working on one too but you are giving me more ideas. and instax pics - are they not the best?!

Emilee Sutherland said...

Thanks Ilene! Have you seen Elise's blog? Soooo much inspiration! OMG yes, LOVE instax =)

jessica // union shore said...

this is so cute!! and i'm the same way... i never print my photos out! i really need to get better at that... lol

Post a Comment