Tuesday, June 7, 2011

Hearted:: Mini Books!


I have a new love! Mini Books by Elise Blaha - are my new obsession. I stumbled upon Elise's crafty blog about 6 months ago and love going there for inspiration, fun craft ideas, journaling tutorials, and her small business column. She shares a wealth of knowledge and I love all her fun bright colors! Anyways, I finally broke down and decided I needed her new mini summer book so I could document the whole wedding process, the wedding, and my summer as a newlywed - fun right!?


So here are a few snaps of my super cute mini book that is just waiting for me to fill with love =) Any fun products out there that you just LOVE?? I'd love to see!

 
One thing I always anxiously anticipate when ordering something online is how the seller will package their items and I LOVE how Elise throws in fun paper products and even has the cutest sticker on the back of the package! That phrase is my new mantra!


2 comments:

Joe+Kathrina said...

not that i need ANOTHER blog to read but ooh! thanks for sharing. love packaging ideas too. AND cute cute blog photo yay!!!

ilene @ muchloveilly said...

i love her work!!!

Post a Comment