Thursday, July 28, 2011

The Awkward & the Awesome

Yay! More Half Birthday Posts! I first heard about this awkward & awesome post idea from Kelly Hicks - I just love her blog and her A&A posts literally crack me up! I recently got some wedding photos that my grandpa took during the whole 3 day extravaganza. He LOVES taking photos and he managed to get quite a few awkward ones of basically everyone - including myself. So for my Awkward & Awesome, I thought I'd do more of a photo collage instead of a list, because I mean, really, how can you put some of these into words! So here are some of the best awkward photos from our wedding =) Hope they give you some giggles!

Look at everyone closely! (Click to enlarge)
And now the awesome! 1) My amazing family! 2) My Best Friend from home Lauren - who I miss so much! 3) My sweet brother Landon and new neice Baby Kate 4) All my lovely friends who worked so hard to set everything up on my wedding xoxo

4 comments:

Shannon LaBare said...

this is such a great idea. most people wouldn't feel comfortable sharing those awkward photos. i fully back it. mostly because i'm only in one. :) xoxo

Abby said...

I'm with Shannon... I love seeing awkward photos (especially when I'm not in them!), and believe me, Andy has years of payback due him. The awesome ones are exactly that- and of course I'm particularly drawn to the one of that cute little flower girl.

ilene @ muchloveilly said...

love this idea!! the awkward photos should actually go under awesome - cuz they were!! :)

jessica // union shore said...

haha! i LOVE the silly/awkward photos!!

and btw... you look beautiful!! i LOVE your dress!

Post a Comment