Friday, July 29, 2011

For the Love of Cupcakes

It's no secret I love cupcakes. If you follow me on Twitter or Facebook, you've probably seen me post photos of cupcakes, talk about how much I love them, etc. Who cares that they are trendy right now. A good pastry is a good pastry! Anyways, since it's Friday - and I'm in a super good mood at the moment I thought about doing a different kind of freebie... more of a giveaway to my followers. Because, you're awesome! So tonight I will pick one lucky lady (or gentleman) to win an 8x10 poster of... this!  I mean, how cute would this be at your desk??
So, if you follow my blog, leave a comment here on why you love cupcakes and I chose a winner at random. And if you're not a follower & you want to enter... just follow my blog, then leave your comment =) P.S. you can get this in another color too. So keep calm people! It's Friday!

7 comments:

Brienne Michelle said...

As a fellow cupcake addict, I LOVE this. :)

Stephanie said...

I love cupcakes because the different ways you can make them are endless!

Brianna said...

I love a cupcake because it's the perfect portion of cake! I can eat one cupcake and be perfectly satisfied! Also...they're just completely adorable!

Morgan said...

Love this!! My husband and I love trying all of the different cupcake places in LA and compare them like we are food critics. So fun and delicious!

jessica // union shore said...

count me in! i follow and i love cupcakes!! they're adorable, perfectly sized and quite yummy! :)

happy friday dear! hope you have a great weekend!

Stephanie said...

I love how I can indulge in a cupcake and it's the perfect size to be guilt free!

Anonymous said...

i love cupcakes because they are just lovely, the perfect size, and there are just so many amazing flavors(:

Post a Comment