Saturday, June 25, 2011

Wedding Week Blog Series

Ok folks, it's my wedding week!! I'm actually writing this earlier to you - the future haha - so kinda  a weird feeling. When you are reading this... I'll be heading out to the beach on my honeymoon!! But I wanted to let you know about an amazing week of blog posts I have prepared for you. About a month ago I went to some of my favorite friends in the blogging world... and the real life world haha if they would like to do guest posts while I'm away on my honeymoon. I specifically asked gals who are super talented, crafty, and sooo smart in the individual fields they work in. They each bring awesome knowledge, advice, & inspiration that I couldn't even begin to share with you on my own. So I am SO excited to share the posts with you!!! So stay tuned this whole weekend & next week for some awesomeness =) But for now, I'm going to hopefully have some "sneak peak" photos from my wedding captured by friends and their trusty phones so you can see what I've been up to!

---
Click to enlarge
Click to Enlarge
Click to Enlarge

P.S. You can read all about my bachelorette weekend over at Shannon LaBare's blog HERE =)

2 comments:

Rhiannon Bosse said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Rhiannon Bosse said...

ABSOLUTELY stunning. Of course :) Enjoy your honeymoon you guys!! xoxo

Post a Comment