Wednesday, June 15, 2011

It's All Happening...

Some of you may recognize this phrase from one of my most beloved movies - Almost Famous. Right now, I kinda feel overwhelmed with all the wedding madness, schedules, and task lists - all the while Mr. H is studying his brains out for his big fire interview. Well, today I feel more tired than I have in a long time. And today, Mr. H has his interview. This could very well change our lives from the get go (minus the obvious change in our lives coming up!) It's just a lot to digest I suppose. So all of that to say, I apologize for the lack of posting. But I promise the week of & after my wedding I will make it up to you with a HUGE surprise!!!
So today, this is me and my world - fire and exhaustion, and it's all happening... all at once. But I love it =)

3 comments:

Tammi & Rachelle said...

Emilee, we are both familiar with the pressure of the fire interview! Our husbands have been employed by the LA City Fire Dept. for 31 years. We've been through a lot of interviews. At any given point we have known more about moving up the ranks than the average firefighter! But hang in there...if he makes it, it's one of the greatest lives on earth. We'll be praying for a good outcome!

Emilee Sutherland said...

Thank you SO much ladies for the encouragement!! It's been a long road for the both of us and I'm just praying that all of his hard work will pay off and we will have something extra to celebrate at our wedding =) You ladies are awesome!

Joe+Kathrina said...

:) Best of luck to Mr. H!!! We'll be praying for good news! Keep your head up and breathe...you'll be Mrs. H soon!!!!!

Post a Comment