Tuesday, May 3, 2011

We're Movin' Along 2011

So April came and went. And I'm not sure where I was or what I was doing, but apparently I missed it! Why is life going so quickly!? Anyways, a lot did happen in April and apparently I was doing a lot =) One thing in particular, I moved! Into mine and Mr. H's brand spankin' new apartment yippee. Now, that I'm getting settled the only thing I can think about is how I will decorate! And if you follow me on Pinterest at all, you probably saw this post coming =) Here are my thoughts and ideas for our bedroom...

via design-seeds.com
So this is my idea for our bedroom color palette - with maybe just a few touches of mustard yellow =) What do ya think?? Cool and serene? And I REALLY want to do one wall of stripes behind the headboard! Anyone have any good tips or tricks on how to do this well?
via apartmenttherapy.com


via housetweaking.com
And I'm kinda.. ok a lot in love with this headboard... ooh Mr. H.... =)

via houseandhome.com
And maybe Mrs. Shannon LaBare would want to make me one of these signs?? Haha, pretty please!

6 comments:

CaseyWiegand said...

Oh my! I'm in love!

Shannon LaBare said...

HECK YEAH I'll make you one. Wedding Present! :)

Emilee Sutherland said...

WooHoo!!! Now, we just need Andy to agree to paint =)

Joe+Kathrina said...

Oh my gosh! I JUST saw that headboard idea the other day and I totally wanted to it! LOVE grays, blues and yellow together. Ohh how fun!

Aunt Debbie said...

Em, the key to the stripes is the right painter's tape. Let the paint store know what you are planning and they will give you the kind that prevents the paint from bleeding under the tape. Then once you remove the tape the stripes will be neat and clean. Love the look and the colors.

jessica // union shore said...

isn't that headboard darling!! i just love it!! i would love to do something similar...

Post a Comment