Wednesday, May 4, 2011

Babiekins Magazine Feature


I am BEYOND excited to share these images with you today! Late last night when I finally saw them, I almost cried I was so happy (that could also be because I'm super emotional that my wedding is less than 2 months away and I'm just downright exhausted haha) but nonetheless I'm overjoyed with how Allie Lindsey Photography captured my Baby Tatters. This shoot in particular was featured in the latest issue of Babiekins Magazine. The MOST fashionable children's mag out there - let me tell you! Be sure to check out their online mag and keep your eye out for some Tatters! The Baby Tatters will be available for purchase The first week of July at the shop. Now for the eye candy =)

4 comments:

Candice Cossel said...

so adorable! LOVE!

Liesl said...

Cuteness x 4!!! What a lovely shoot!

Liesl :)

jessica // union shore said...

omg!! adorable!! i can't even pick a favorite, because they are all so stinkin' cute!

Emilee Sutherland said...

Thanks ladies!!

Post a Comment