Tuesday, April 26, 2011

Blog Hiatus : Moving Week!

Click to enlarge
Hi friends, just wanted to make a little announcement that I will be gone this week from blogging because I'm moving into  my new apartment. WooHoo! With work, the wedding, and now a move I just am finding I'm super limited on time =( But don't worry I will be prepping lots of posts and next week will be super fab! In the meantime, did you see the styled shoot below that I worked on?! I'm in love haha. A HUGE thank you to Samantha from Primary Petals who was the genius behind the amazing florals you see =)

5 comments:

jessica // union shore said...

good luck with the move! hope everything goes smoothly!! :-)

Emilee Sutherland said...

Thank you Jessica!

kellyhicks said...

I know how that goes! Moving is never fun but you're apartment is cute! Good luck!!

Rhiannon Bosse said...

Eeeep!! It's so cute Em :) xo

Michaela said...

Eek! Good luck with the move (: Hope it all goes smoothly!

Post a Comment