Tuesday, May 31, 2011

Wedding Invites

click to enlarge
I'm so excited to share a little peak into our amazing wedding invitations with you today! Our amazing designer and my close friend, Shannon LaBare has a whole post featuring the invites on her blog so be sure to check out the entire feature HERE. P.S. She also has TONS more photos taken by the amazing Becca Rillo!

The main concept for the invites was to have lots of fun details and incorporate my love for books somehow with our garden backyard themed wedding. Sounds difficult - but Shannon did an amazing job connecting all my eclectic ideas into one seamless concept. I was so in love with the outcome!

click to enlarge
click to enlarge
One of my favorite parts was the use of stamps. Shannon designed a monogram logo for us and created 2 different sized stamps, and she even created the actual invite info into a giant custom stamp to emulate a typewriter look. Swoon!
Click to enlarge
 Ok, just go over to her blog and read all the amazing commentary she gives - she's way better at it than me =)

0 comments:

Post a Comment