Thursday, May 26, 2011

DIY: Teeny Tiny Postcards!

A couple years ago, I stumbled across Lea Redmond's amazing site Leafcutter Designs. I quickly became enamored with her store of little treasures and ordered a letter for my then bf (Mr. H) from "The World's Smallest Post Office"  - I thought it was the coolest thing EVER!!
click to enlarge
Well, Lea has done it again by providing a tutorial and template to make your own World's Smallest Photo Postcard! Awesome, right? Yes, I know.

Here is What you Need:

  • A digital photo file
  • Photo editing software (Photoshop or Illustrator, etc.)
  • Printer
  • Scissors
  • Double-sided tape or glue
  • Very fine tipped pen
  • Envelope and stamp for mailing

Step 1:
And you'll need to download the template HERE - Once it’s downloaded, open it in your photo editing program of choice.

For the rest of the steps go HERE!


Now send your cute little postcards!!

3 comments:

Michaela said...

That is just precious!

Rhiannon Bosse said...

Oh my gosh, Em! This is so sweet :) I heart. xo

Emilee Sutherland said...

Thank you ladies! You are so sweet!

Post a Comment