Monday, May 16, 2011

Among the Land of the Living

So today is my first day back in action after my no good terrible week of sickness. It was seriously awful. I don't remember being that sick in forever. At least I got it all out of my system before the Big Day!! If you follow me on Twitter you probably saw my "staying positive" tweets all week about watching I Love Lucy, and getting a sick pack from all the coughing haha. So in light of the trying- to- stay- positive- outlook, I thought I'd share with you a BEAUTIFUL inspiration color board that seriously just makes me happy looking at it - made by one of my new fav blogs, Postcards and Pretties. If you love weddings - you definitely need to check it out =)
kissing couple/ butterfly crown {jose villa} ruffle wedding dress {Christian Cruz , Hope Feathers} mason jar drink {kate headley} girl with net {eleanor hardwick} table on the porch {joy thigpen}  stacked books w/ bookmark charms {country living} succulent bouquet {+} peach cake slice {martha stewart wedding} ballet flats {kevesia}

0 comments:

Post a Comment