Tuesday, May 17, 2011

Watercolor Love

images via top here & bottom here
I have been obsessed with watercolor lately - watercolor prints, DIYs, fabrics, you name it! So I have big plans to incorporate watercolor into my Tasteful Tatters branding this summer. As many of you know, my shop is temporarily closed due to my wedding coming up - but that doesn't mean that I'm completely not working on it. In fact, when it re-opens I have a lot of fun surprises in store for everyone :: one of which includes a website face-lift!! I'm beyond excited. To give you a little teaser - I recently re-did my business cards to incorporate the new watercolor look. Here is a sneak peak  and happy Tuesday!

1 comments:

jessica // union shore said...

i love watercolor too!! your business cards look awesome!

Post a Comment