Monday, March 14, 2011

Photography: Vol.25/Digital Eye Candy

It's Monday - and I'm trying not to have a "case of the Mondays" because my weekend was so fabulous =) But alas, here we are Monday morning with waking up to a very dark morning... and I guess I'm not supposed to buy gas today haha

Today I am bringing you something that I have hearted for quite some time now. I'm not quite sure how I stumbled upon the blog Vol. 25, but boy am I sure glad I did! The creator, Jessica, is seriously the cutest thing and she creates these AMAZING photoshop overlays that are quite literally eye-candy for your photos. They are soft and subtle yet charming and just put a smile on your face. I purchased a couple sets and have so much fun experimenting with them. They are super affordable too! Here's one of my photos that has a little eye candy - do you see it??

Click to enlarge
With that, the amazing Jessica has done it again with her new website :: Digital Eye Candy! I seriously feel like I'm in a candy store haha I mean, c'mon how cute is her home page!? She also has cards/invitation templates that are too cute! Perfect for baby announcements =) So this week - you should peruse her shop and I'm telling you - it will provide lots of creative inspiration!

click to enlarge
>> If you've used Jessica's overlays for photos already - leave a comment with a link - we'd love to see your work!

2 comments:

Caitlin said...

Very Cute. And not to mention, LOVE this picture and that day in Venice Beach!

VOL25 said...

Thanks so much Emilee! You are so sweet! :) You totally made my morning... so THANK you for that!

p.s.... I'm excited to see links too! Please post them. ;)

Post a Comment