Friday, March 11, 2011

Hearted :: This Week's Loves

Yay! It's Friday!! I am so happy for that especially this week - soooo many events! Phew I'm wiped. 

Today I have a fun mix of pretty, practical, and DIY for you. 

1) First of, Rhiannon from Hey Gorg has a really good article on blogger do's and don'ts HERE that everyone should read!
2) This DIY got a lot of attention this week! Be sure to check back next week when I attempt to use it to make pillows =)
3) And of course the pretty for last! Gray Banko from NC contacted me through Etsy. She is a newborn/children's photographer and let me just tell you - this gal has some serious talent! I absolutely adore her photos. Anyways, I made a baby version of our "Hipster Headband" for a 1 week old newborn shoot and can just take a moment to swoon.... {sigh} so precious. Yay for Baby Tatters haha Happy Friday to you all!

3 comments:

Michaela said...

That picture is precious! And I loved Rhi's tips! (: Hope you have a wonderful weekend (:

Rhiannon Bosse said...

Amazing Em! Congrats :) How lovely The baby is cute too. hehe and thank you for the shout out. You are so sweet! xo

Kathy Campbell said...

Gorgeous! And I cannot wait to see the pillows! I may or may not have pinned the heck out of that tutorial!

Post a Comment