Tuesday, March 15, 2011

Something Blue : Wedding Invitations

So I'm about 3 months out of the whole wedding planning process and I'm feeling pretty good... eh kinda good. The one thing lurking over my head is the invitations. If you are like me and you LOVE paper products this is a hard decision for me to make. I love so many different types of invitations - how do you choose?? I feel like every other day I'm changing my mind haha. And let's be real - with all the wedding blogs out there showcasing the best of the best : letterpress, diy, etc - there are practically a million different ways to do your invites! Ultimately I have to reconcile that of all my wedding details this is just in fact paper, and in most cases will be thrown away by my guests. So that plays a role in how much I'm willing to spend on them (and how much time I can spend making/assembling). So, if you are in the same situation as me - or about to - I hope this doesn't make you feel alone in the whole process and you enjoy this little collection of my favs (for this week anyways!) * And as always, click the image to enlarge the prettiness :o)

via ohsobeautifulpaper.com
via oncewed.com
via wedfully.com
via theknot.com
via ruffled blog

0 comments:

Post a Comment