Tuesday, March 8, 2011

DIY: Anthro Inspired Bedding


I cannot express to you how badly I want to do this DIY project! When I first saw this at Anthro bedspread - I was in love. Literally felt strong emotion towards a piece of fabric haha. So much so that we registered for one similar and already got it!! WooHoo So when I saw this amazing DIY I just had to share it with the world!! Keep in mind - it's kinda intense :: be sure to check out Part 1 & Part 2 =) 


If you've attempted something like this before or you decide to make one yourself - leave a comment with a link to photos so we all can see!!

6 comments:

Brooke T said...

wow! I would love to learn how to do this :)

Rhiannon Bosse said...

Oh my goodness. I need this.

Emilee Sutherland said...

I know!! Right?!

Liesl said...

FABULOUS!

Liesl :)

Shannon LaBare said...

i wish i had more hours in my day! it's so good.

Mari said...

I just finished an Anthro bedding DIY, but on their Cirrus Duvet!

http://themarimakes.blogspot.com/2011/08/budget-anthropologie-duvet.html

Post a Comment