Wednesday, February 23, 2011

Tasteful : Bridal Pieces

Happy Hump Day! haha, I always found that phrase entirely too funny =)

Here is a couple shots of my 2 new bridal pieces for  Tasteful Tatters. The first is soft, romantic, with a bit of the dramatic. I absolutely love it on the red hair as well - too.much.fun. And the 2nd piece is a more woodsy look for the DIY bride looking for a total outdoorsy wedding.

I've been experimenting a lot with wedding pieces for my big day coming up here and I just can't decide what I want! What did you wear in your hair for your wedding??

Becca Rillo Photography
Margaret Jacobsen Photography
Margaret Jacobsen Photography
Margaret Jacobsen Photography

2 comments:

Alyssa Sutherland said...

These are absolutely stunning!

Tanya (a Taste of T) said...

Ahhhh. These are so pretty.

<3, New Follower
Everyone loves a giveaway

Post a Comment