Monday, February 21, 2011

Engaged: Courtney & Jon

Today is my birthday!! Normally, I'd be a bit more excited - but something about getting older this year is stressing me out a little haha. But I plan on having a very relaxing and craft filled day =)

Here is a little preview of one of my favs from my good friends Courtney & Jon. They are getting married this year and not only do I have the honor of doing some coordinating and styling for their big day - but they asked me to shoot a few snaps for their engagement photos. Seriously how stunning are they?! You may remember these fabulous faces from a little love shoot we did awhile ago here. Congratulations again Courtney and Jon - you guys are such stunning people inside and out and I am so happy for you!!

4 comments:

Gertrude said...

Lovely shot! Her dress is gorgeous :) x

Bows and Pearls

Liesl said...

Fabulous shot! Happy Birthday to you, and even though getting older can be a bit stressful...I'm there now too...it is always nice to enjoy your day and relax, just as you will be doing! Sending smiles your way! :) :) :)

Liesl :)

Rhiannon Bosse said...

Beautiful!!! Happy Birthday Gorgeous!! :) Love the new blog look too. So awesome like you!! xo

kellyhicks said...

Happy Birthday Emilee! Have fun crafting :)

Post a Comment