Monday, February 28, 2011

DIY : Will You Be My Bridesmaid?

So I'm officially half way through my wedding planning process and there are a few things that - looking back - I would love to do over and over again haha. One of those things is how to ask my gals to be my bridesmaids. Some of you may remember my first post on how I did this here. Now that my creative juices are flowing I keep thinking of more and more cute ways to ask! {Sigh} If only I could get married like 5 times =)

So today, I am so very honored to have my DIY project is being featured on the fabulous Hey Gorg blog - so check it out and leave some love!

3 comments:

Rhiannon Bosse said...

I love this project Emliee and am so honoured you shared it over at Hey Gorg!! Such a clever and crafty way to ask your girls to be bridesmaids :)

Emilee Sutherland said...

Thank you for having me =)

Kathy Campbell said...

That is so adorable! Now me just calling and asking people over the phone (one even by email *gasp*) is so disappointing!

Post a Comment