Thursday, July 1, 2010

Something Blue: Dreamy Backyard Wedding


Today's post has been sitting on my desktop for over a week now - I have been so incredibly busy, then sick, then even more busy, now dog sitting (which is awful), and now really really tired phew! So I apologize for my absence but I promise this is so worth it! Many people ask me about the pros and cons of doing a "backyard wedding" and I think if you have the right space, it can be better than a venue. PLUS can save you a ton of money. Most venues require you to use their catering and rentals - which can add up. On the other hand, doing it in your backyard can put more work on you and your friends and family. So, in the end it's just one of those things that has to work for you. And when it's done right - it looks amazing - like this! Shot by the ever stunning Feather Love Photography's new assistant Moe, this amazing wedding just screams light airy, feminine, Jane Austin, romance and all of the above. I seriously love it. The flowers are stunning!! I just don't know how else to convey to you my massive crush on this wedding. Lets just let the pictures speak for themselves and I hope you find some inspiration in them today!



1 comments:

Stephanie said...

This wedding looks amazing! Everything is so beautiful and so soft.

Post a Comment