Wednesday, June 16, 2010

Tasteful: Summer Shop Trade!



I am very excited to announce that my Etsy shop, Tasteful Tatters is participating in Danni from Oh, Hello Friend's Summer Trade. This is my first experience in this and I didn't really know what to expect haha. It just started and I've already gotten tons of trade requests! WooHoo!

It has been so wonderful to receive all the sweet emails from other Etsy sellers and then to see all the amazing creative products that they make - sheesh - it's like inspiration overload and I LOVE it! So with that in mind, if you have an Etsy shop and missed out on the fabulous Summer Trade - you are more than welcome to email or comment here if you're interested in doing a trade with me - I've even created a few pieces (coming out next week) specifically for the season of summer and trading =) So let me know and I'm sure I'd love to do a trade. I hope you all are having an amazing week!

Some of the newer pieces on my shop!



0 comments:

Post a Comment