Friday, July 9, 2010

July Playlist

I know I missed June, I'm sorry! But excuse me... how stinkin' fast did June go for you all? For me, it felt like one day it was June 1st and before I knew it I was celebrating the 4th of July haha. So for July, there are just a few things that I am just loving, but as I get more accustomed  to it actually being July, I'm sure I will have more ha. I love summer and this summer in particular is fun because of the amazing people I get to be around everyday and the amazing hot, but not too hot weather we seem to be having =) So without further adieu, I give you my July playlist:


I'm all about GOLD this summer! Maybe I've always been about it, but I'm seeing more and more of it in stores haha. I just got a gold bikini and gold sunglasses from Target - definitely should check out their summer deals going on, great stuff! I feel like gold makes you look tan, matches almost every skin type and hair color, timeless, you can wear it season to season, and lets face it - it's just fun and Glamorous! What colors are you guys loving this summer?

Also...
My Lavender Cottage Daily Planners
These beauties are 100% handmade and absolutely to die for! I ordered mine a few weeks ago and just got it and I don't think I've EVER been more in love with a paper product. And that is saying a lot because I love paper! You get to customize the cover, colors, which month you want to start at - everything! For those of you who love organization and all things handmade, you MUST check these out. And their only $25! Oh, and I almost forgot the best part - the packaging is amazing! She even ships the planner with real lavender so you planner smells so delicious and amazing when you get it. Check out my fabulous planner below:







Grace Potter & The Nocturnals

The new album from Grace Potter is my summer jam! I just love her raspy voice all her lyrics are just so catchy. Her cd has seriously been in my car on repeat for a couple of weeks now and I am still not sick of it ha. Just look at them - they are screaming cool!

Here is the music video to probably one of my favorite songs. Love.
Click HERE to watch the video!

0 comments:

Post a Comment