Friday, June 11, 2010

Freebie Friday: Book Plates

It's Friday!! I don't know about you guys, but it has been one heck of a week - phew! One of the things I love best about weekends, besides being able to catch up with friends and relax a little, is reading. I love to read and during the week I sometimes get so bogged down with work that reading becomes 2nd priority. I'm currently reading A Tree Grows In Brooklyn and I am LOVING it! What books are you guys reading? I'm always curious to learn about new book recommendations =)
Today I give you these lovely designed book plates to place inside your favs so no one takes it! And just because they are absolutely adorable. A special thanks to Image Zoo for having them up for the taking!

Just click the link below to download and then print! I printed mine on sticky paper and it worked awesome. Have a great weekend everyone and maybe dive into a book while laying by the pool =)
 

1 comments:

CC said...

These are so cute! Thanks for sharing.
I'm in between books right now... maybe I'll check out "A Tree Grows in Brooklyn."
-Cami

Post a Comment